Transpek Industry Limited was set up in 1965 initially for manufacturing Transparent Acrylic Sheets. There lies the origin of the word Transpek. Since then the Company has grown to become one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of a range of chemicals servicing the requirements of customers from a diverse range of industries - Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Polymers, etc. Since inception, Transpek has evolved as a First Time Manufacturer of several products in India and also pioneered the development of the market for the same.
Over a decade of presence in the international market, Transpek has earned for itself a name for being a quality supplier. With its expertise in handling Chlorine and Sulphur, Transpek has indigenously developed process for chlorinated chemicals like Thionyl Chloride and Chloro Acetyl Chloride. The company is pioneer into Thionyl Chloride Chemistry and currently largest producer of Thionyl Chloride & Acid Chlorides in Asia, outside Europe.
Transpek used to manufacture Sodium Hydrosulfite, Safolite, Safoline, Zinc Oxide and Zinc Dust. This business has been transferred to Transpek Silox Industry Limited, a Joint Venture.
Total customer satisfaction has been our motto which goes beyond just making a sale. The customers are educated in the correct and efficient usage of the product. We offer a range in packaging, starting from 25 kg customized packing to bulk packing in ISO containers.
Board of Directors
- Mr. A. C. Shroff (Chairman)
- Mr. A. G. Shroff (Managing Director)
- Mr. Ninad D. Gupte (Director)
- Mr. D. K. Shroff (Director)
- Dr. Bernd Dill (Director)
- Mr R. A. Shroff (Director)
- Mr Nimish U. Patel (Director)
- Mr Bimal V. Mehta (Executive Director)
- Smt. Geeta A. Goradia (Director)
- Mr. Hemant J. Bhatt (Director)
- Route Map of the AGM Venue
- Fixed Deposit Circular for accepting deposits from members
- Fixed Deposit Application Form
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Speciment Letter for Appointment of Independent Director
- Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors of Transpek Industry Limited
- Shareholding Pattern as on 31st December, 2017
- Shareholding Pattern as on 30th September, 2017
- Shareholding Pattern as on 30th June, 2017
- Shareholding Pattern as on 31st March, 2017